📷Fishy Birthday Noodle - Hai Kah Lang+ Video | 鱼汤寿面 - 海脚人+ 视频😎(by @ace108)
Was back from a trip to Kuala Lumpur recently and back to work for a day. Then took a day off for my birthday and decided to spend a day in Johor Bahru. The MRT train passed part of a construction site of the North South Corridor.
最近从吉隆坡回来,回来工作了一天。然后为了庆祝生日请了一天假,决定在新山呆一天。地铁经过南北交通廊道的一部分建筑工地。
🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particularly the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/
📷Then Sembawang with the Sun Plaza outside. + Video | 然后是三巴旺,外面有Sun Plaza。+ 视频😎(by @ace108) Finally, reached Woodlands where they have a night market outside.
最后,到达了兀兰,外面有一个夜市。
Went to take a bus and the queue was super long. Had to wait for two buses to go off before we got on the bus.
去坐公车,排队的人超多。我们得等两辆公车开走后才能上车。
I wanted to go to a Michelin star place. Not this one, this was just a place that the car I rode in passed by.
我想去一家米其林星级餐厅。不是这米其林,这只是我打车经过的地方。
The car I grabbed from the CIQ cost 6 Malaysian Ringgit. There were parking outside the restaurant but at about 11.45am, there was no lot available.
我从 CIQ 坐车到花了 6 马来西亚林吉。餐厅外面有停车位,但大约 11.45 点,没有空位了。
It looked like quite a lot of people were waiting.
看起来很多人在等。
We went in.
我们进去了。
It was quite crowded inside. Went to get a number at the counter.
里面很拥挤。去柜台拿了个号码。
Then looked around a bit more as we waited.
然后我们一边等一边四处张望。
Many people were eating.
很多人在吃。
Could see the open kitchen from the side.
从侧面可以看到开放式厨房。
They have different seafood.
他们有不同的海鲜。
Fish was being sliced inside.
里面有员工在切鱼。
The payment counter was by the side.
付款柜台就在旁边。
They called our number.
他们叫了我们的号码。
Then we ordered. I had to get some noodle for my birthday.
然后我们点菜。人说牛一就要吃个面嘛。
We were brought to a table upstairs.
我们被带到楼上的一张桌子上。
The fried beancurd came first.
炸豆腐竹先来了。
Waited a while more before my fish soup and dried noodle was served.
又等了一会儿,我的鱼汤和干面才来。
My wife's fish soup and dried noodle took even longer.
太太的鱼汤和干面等的时间更长。
The drinks came much later which was strange.
饮料还是最后才端来。真奇怪。
The meal cost us about 75 Malaysian ringgit.
这餐花了我们大约 75 马来西亚林吉。
Here is a video I recorded.
这是我录制的视频。
0
0
0.000
🎉 Upvoted 🎉
👏 Keep Up the good work on Hive ♦️ 👏
❤️ @mysteriousroad suggested sagarkothari88 to upvote your post ❤️
Thank you
Happy Happy Birthday & Many Happy Returns! 😄
Thank you
Congratulations, your post has been added to WorldMapPin! 🎉
Did you know you have your own profile map?
And every post has their own map too!
Want to have your post on the map too?
Oh wow, Happy birthday to you. Wishing you many more days like that. Loved watching the video and your food looked absolutely delicious. I can understand the long waiting time, seems like quite a busy place with lots of customers. It means their food must be tasty and I love how organized the kitchen looks too.
Thank you for sharing and do enjoy the weekend ahead :}
Thank you.